Saturday

Phirate - New Forum Design

2/07/08 17:40

While I emphasize that this is not a change in our general position that the forum is not exactly core business for us (although it's pretty close, entirely because of the community), last night the version repo broke for a while so I couldn't do any core work, so I took the opportunity to see how much of the forum I could do up before it got fixed. Turned out to be a fair bit.

AND

If your browser reacts to links correctly, they should change color to a darker color when you've read a given topic/forum. They'll return to the light color when there's another post you haven't read.

This is what I see:


http://phirate.com/forums.png

If you don't get those darker colors for read topics/posts, please let me know.

AND

We are not currently considering a karma system of any kind. We haven't got a compelling use-case for it at this time.

No comments: